Lydia's 10th Birthday mini cake decorating party in Ashburton

 I had the pleasure of hosting a mini cake party for Lydia's 10th Birthday recently. She was so excited. This is the second time I have come to their home to do a party. The first time was two of years ago, when Lydia's older sister also turned 10.At the time they promised Lydia that she could have a cake party when she turned 10. So when their Mum contacted me to organise the party this time, I was happily surprised. Funnily enough, they wanted to make the same type of cakes. At first I wasn't sure if it was such a good idea, but apparently both sisters enjoyed the party so much last time, that that wanted to make the mini fairy houses again. I love that such effort and care was taken decorating. They are all very cute!


Happy Birthday Lydia!