Fun lego birthday cake personalised with your child's name

Happy Birthday Alessio! I had a great time creating this fondant lego cake. I have always loved lego.
As well as the cake I made for Alessio, I thought I would share with you a few photos of a trip we did a few years ago to LEGOLAND!

  I loved LEGOLAND in San Diego, USA. Not the scariest theme park I have ever been too. However, there were a lot of really fun and unique rides. It was like being a kid all over again!


At the time my children were 7 years and 10 years old. I really good time to go.
They were tall enough to go on all the rides, big enough to walk around the park all day and excited as me to me there.


This rollercoaster was a bit like the "Mad Mouse", they used to have at the Royal Melbourne Show.


The kids loved driving their own car.


The bionic arm was my favourite ride at LEGOLAND. I liked the top setting which had you doing loops and turns and spins in random order.


Riding the helicopters,  great for the little ones.


A race in emergency vehicles. You needed a bit of team work to
get to the burning building, put out the fire and complete the rescue. 


Lego was everywhere. Look at these cool animals you could make move by shooting their targets.


LEGOLAND's version of the cup and saucer ride. 
.