Come make a fairy cake house with me in Frankston

Celebration: Finlay's 10th Birthday Party
Ages of guests in group:  8-10 years old
Number of guests: 10
Duration of party: 2 hours
Name of cake decorating activity- Fairy House Mini Cakes

I have to admit, making fairy house cakes has to be one of my favourite mini cake parties that I have hosted so far. How cute do these little fairy garden cake houses look?! This was a celebration for Finlay's 10th Birthday party. It was held in Frankston South, at her lovely home. The morning of the party one of the guest called to say she wasn't able to come. However, I suggested that Finlay's younger brother might like to join the party and he had a wonderful time!

                                                          
To find out more about our cake decorating classes, please click here.
or you can see what others are saying about us,  here