Cake Decorating class Melbourne- Mini Owl Cakes

Celebration: June's 12th Birthday Party
Age group: 11 and 12 years old
Number of guests: 8
Duration of party: 2 hours
Name of cake decorating activity- Pink Owl Mini Cakes

Well, another set of school holidays has flown by and here we are in term 4. Before we know it, it will be Christmas!

The school holidays are a great time to hold a party, just like June did. This is another mini cake decorating class. They are becoming very popular.  The family hired a church hall in Bentleigh.


All June and her Mum had to do is set up some tables and provide a plastic table cloth.
 I brought everything else that they needed to the venue. I even provided music, although I think I need my daughter to update my playlist a bit.


The girls started the class by covering their cakes in fondant. Then together they made the branches and leaves and little owls. The girls enjoyed adding their own personal touches to their cakes.


                                                          
To find out more about our cake decorating classes, please click here.
or you can see what others are saying about us,  here