Fondant owl on a branch

I have a few cakes to share with you over the next couple of weeks. The first cake is a simple owl, which was made to complement the Birthday invitation. Below is a little note from Ann-Marie regarding the Cake I made for her daughter's party:

"I contacted Melissa with only a week before my daughter's 2nd birthday, hoping she might be able to make her cake at such late notice. After a couple of quick emails I was assured it could be done. And the end result was magnificent! I can't describe how happy we were with it and exactly like my invite I sent her as a guide.  All of the guests raved about it, and she may have a few referrals:) Melissa is an absolute professional and I recommend her to anyone looking for that special cake. I look forward to the next time".. Ann-Marie



Ann-Marie found Elegant Cakes and Party Dates through the Bizness Babes site. Ann-Marie just graduated from the  Bizness Babes course last April and is working towards opening a family friendly/oriented play space and cafe. We wish you all the best with your plans Ann-Marie!