You will need:
- sticky tape
- a page of newspaper
- A strip of wrapping paper
- tissue paper
2. Place the wrapping paper on the table, with the wring side facing up.
3. Tape the ends of the wrapping paper to each end of the strip of newspaper.
4. Fold the wrapping paper around the band of newspaper.
6. You will need one half of tissue paper folded to make your chef hat.
8. The chef hat is now ready to place on the child`s head. Wrap it around and mark the spot and join the ends with tape both inside and outside the band.
Here are some finished hats!