Valentine Cookie Gifts


Have you ever done something truly romantic for the one you love?
Written a love letter, a poem or made a gift?
 Well I had a  rather romantic request recently.
A plate sized chocolate chip cookie, home delivered with three simple words, "I miss you!"

Backpacking with her sister, this was organised from the other side of the world. Just a little something to let her sweetheart know that she was still thinking of him, even though she was on a holiday far away.
I suggested that a hand written note would be a lovely touch, so she was able to send a sealed note directly to me and I placed this with her cookie in a lovely box with Paris decorations all over it.


Lovely how something so simple can mean so much when you are so far away from each other.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and you don't have to be half way around the world to organise a surprise for the one you love. How are you going to celebrate this year?