Custom Made Surfing Wedding Figurines

 I  am very excited that I can now to share the  pictures of the figurines I made for Jessica and David's Wedding Cake. Congratulations to Jess and David who married in Perth yesterday

David loves to surf, so Jessica wanted to incorporate his love of surfing into a personalised set of figurines for the top of their Wedding Cake. I must say that this is the most complicated set of figurines I have made so far.

Making standing figurines can be tricky, but the fact that the groom was carrying the bride while balancing on a surfboard meant that I had very carefully work out how the weight would be supported.
 Jessica  doesn't live in Melbourne. So the figurines had to be transported by car to her parents place in country Victoria, before making the journey by place to Perth, where Jessica finally got to see them


If you would like to see more of my figurines,

8 comments :

Miss Innocent said...

zsooo cute!! :)

The Girlie Blog said...

How cute!

Kim - A Creative Spirit said...

such an adorable couple and cake

Kim - A Creative Spirit said...

Melissa, thanks so much for stopping by A Creative Spirit to leave your encouraging thoughts. Still waiting on news but knowing everyone that is out there thinking bout us is giving me strength.

Cheri-Kiki said...

It's sooooo cute!!!:)

NECESSARILY SEE!
The latest fashion trends in the world!


http://cheri-kiki.blogspot.com/2010/09/h.html

Kim - A Creative Spirit said...

Thanks again for your sweet comments and keeping in touch. I just love your blog and have been bopping around at past posts. I am a newer cake designer / decorator and love your tips etc.... Thanks for posting great pics and tips.

Notz Zibrild said...

oh! They are so CUTE!!!!!!!>ㅂ<

Romance In A Glance said...

Cute!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave any cake related comments or questions here.