Testimonials for Elegant Cakes and Party Dates

  
Mini cake party- Penguins    
*made by 11 and 12 year olds*                                                       Thank you for showing the girls and myself how to make such a creative cake.
The girls had a ball.
The other Mum’s were so surprised at what their girls had made!
Georgia said it was the Best Party she had ever had!!!
Thanks Rhonda, Aspendale Gardens
Mini Cake Party- The Cutest Fairy houses 
*made by 8-10 year olds*                                                              Thank you for your care and patience and individual attention of each of the girls. They all thoroughly enjoyed their new experience and many have forbidden their family members from cutting their amazing creations.
Hannah was so happy and is so proud of her cake.
Thank you also for the particular time and attention you gave to our youngest daughter who adored her time, so much so Lydia has requested your cake decorating party for her 10th birthday.
So Oct next year expect another booking from us!!!!!
Thanks again, it was a pleasure to meet you and have you in our home.
We wish you well with your business and will be recommending to our friends for sure.
Until Oct 2015, bye for now. Regards Trish. Ashburton

Celebration cake- 2nd Birthday
Hi Melissa,
Ava loved her cake. I have taken raa raa & hufty off & kept them. She knows where they are & keeps having a tantrum coz she wants to play with them! Need to find her another distraction. Apparently the million & 1 toys she received is not enough! Everyone loved the cake as usual! It was mauled!! I told them I made it myself, but they kept saying "was it the same lady that made her 1st birthday cake.." Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you & made hubbie pick up the cake instead. Anyway, many thanks for such a gorgeous cake, couldn't be happier. You have a great talent!!
Chris



 Mini Cake Party- Rainbow owls
*made by 7-10 year olds*

Thank you for our rainbow owl party, they all loved it.
Georgia, East Malvern
Custom cookies- Birthday favours

Melissa,
Thank you so much! The party and the cookies were a huge success!
Thanks again!
Meaghan



Mini Cake Party- Ballerinas
*made by 10 year olds*
Abby and the girls were so happy and excited about the beautiful cakes they made.
Thanking you so very much
Cheers,
Sarah, Rowville



Mini Cake Party- Rainbow cakes
*made by 8 to 10 year olds*
Hi Melissa,
The kids loved it and enjoyed it and the parents were impressed! the kids were talking about it for the next couple of days. Thank you very much, and will pass ur details on to the ladies.
Thankyou
Nada


Cupcake Decorating- Tiffany cupcakes
*made by 6 to 8 year olds*
Hi Melissa,
Thanks again for hosting Tyra's party. The girls had a great time!!! All the parents were pleased too. your mud cake was a hit!!!
Kind regards,
Susan, Richmond


Celebration cake- 80th birthday cake

Hi Melissa,
Sunday was beautiful. The cake was a big hit! Thank you very much for all your help.
Kind regards,
Elle, Melbourne


Celebration cake- 6th Birthday cake

Hi Melissa,
 Josh loved his snake cake. It was all eaten on the day, I didn't even get a taste!!
Thanks again,
Alisha, Melbourne


 Mini Cake Decorating Party - Fairy houses
*made by 10 year olds*
Hi Melissa,
The girls had so much fun making their fairy houses. Thank you for making the additional cake and for involving my son at the last moment.
Bernie, Frankston South


Mini Cake Decorating Party -Owls
*made by 11 and 12 year olds*
Thank you for all your hard work and effort to celebrate June’s birthday. We really appreciate it.
June & Robyn
 Bentleigh

 


Celebration cake- 1st Birthday
Hi Melissa,
The cake was fab, everyone thought it was great, and Felix had a great day too! Thank you so much. Rachel

 Mini Cake Decorating Party- Owls and trees

*made by 10 to 13 year olds*
Hi Melissa,
Thank you so much. The girls loved decorating their cakes.  We couldn't believe how quiet they were (didn't stay like that once they started eating!).  I loved how they each put their own individual little twist on their cakes.  When their parents came to pick them up, they couldn't believe what they had created. So thank you.  You were very calm and patient and lovely.  Kind regards  Jo x www.facebook.com/violetandrose 
 (Jo sells lovely Soy Candles) Ringwood
  

Celebration cake- 7th birthday

Hi Melissa,
Just want to say that Bon was absolutely thrilled with his cake. It was a huge success with everybody!
Many thanks again for your huge effort in making this cake. Hate to think what challenge awaits you next year :-)
Kind regards Lorraine          Melbourne


Celebration cake- 1st Birthday

Hi Melissa,
The party was great! The monkey was the star of the show. I was so sad to have to cut him up! Had to behead the poor thing! And the cake was delicious. Thank you so much.
Kind regards,
Alex
Doncaster


 
Mini Cake Decorating Party - lady bugs and volcanos
*made by 10 year olds, with volcanos made by 4 year old*
Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for your help and patience. The kids were all so proud of their decorated cakes and couldn’t wait to show their parents at pick up time. All the mums and dads were very impressed. We have had so many comments saying what a wonderful idea your parties are, including everything being provided, as well as the finished product for the children to take home. Stefanie was very happy to be able to use the cake she decorated as her birthday cake on Sunday. Thanks again and take care, Julie and Kris   Dingley Village



Celebration cake- 80th birthday

Hi Melissa
Sunday was beautiful.  The cake was a big hit!  Thank you very much for all your help.
Kind regards ...Elle
Doncaster


Celebration cake- 21st birthday


Hey, Melissa
It was a wonderful night, thank you!! The cake was amazing!! Everyone loved it.
Luke,    

Celebration cake- 1st Birthday

Hi Melissa
Thanks - it went really well, and we had lots of comments on the gorgeous
cake.  Thank you again
Kind regards
Fiona

Celebration cake- 1st birthday

Hi Melissa,
Thank you so, so much for your hard work. Everyone commented on the cake. I'm eating a slice as I type (my 5th slice - 100% fat free didn't you say?). The cake turned out perfect! Even the chef at the Club commented on how soft it was to cut. He said it was one of the best made cakes he had seen in ages. He has left me the top tier and yes the little flower on top was just right! I just want to thank you once again. You will definitely hear from me again, plus all my family & friends now have your details too!!
Cheers
Chris xx


Celebration cake- 1st Birthday

Hi Melissa
Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely cake. Everyone said it tasted great. One person has asked for your contact details so you might hear from her..
Thanks again
Rini,



Celebration cake- 40th Birthday

Thank you so much for the Jeep Cake you made Jeremy. You did an exceptional job with it!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Louise. ACT





Celebration cake- Star Wars Birthday

Hello Melissa
Just wanted to say thank you for the cake it was amazing and tasted pretty good too.
 Morgan said it was the best cake he had ever had! I was so pleased with how it
 looked. We will certainly be in touch for Stephens cake in August.
Regards Zoe Carlton
 

Mini Cake Decorating Party - birds
*made 12 year olds *
Hi Melissa
We were very happy with the party and all the girls enjoyed themselves. I think they all learnt something as well.
Every one also commented on how yummy the cake was
 – Thank you so much. A very successful party overall!
Linda.  Mt Waverley

 

Cupcake Decorating Party- bows butterflies, flowers and names
 *made by 4 to 10 year olds*
Melissa,
Just a huge thank you from all the girls at Bilyndas 10th birthday.
We would all like to say thank you for the experience.
Your party was fantastic, as well as your cakes deliciously moist. Thank you again from Nicole ,West Cranbourne

 
Celebration cake- 21st Birthday

Hi Melissa
Everyone loved the design of the cake and ESPECIALLY the chocolate cake. You did such a great job.  It is a shame I didn't get to meet you. Thank you for dropping it off and baking the cake for me.
There is no doubt I will contact you in future to bake more cakes.

Cheers,  Jamie. Venue in Camberwell,  Victoria



Celebration cake- 21st Birthday

I had a wonderful night! Thank you so much for the cake! The design was beautiful and it tasted delicious. I asked a few people if they could tell it was vegan and they all said no! You did an amazing job, and I would definitely recommend you to my family and friends! I have included a couple of photos for you!" :) Sini







Cupcake Party- Bows, butterflies, names and flowers
*made by 12 and 13 year olds*
Thanks for teaching the girls how to make the bright and beautiful cupcakes Saturday. They had a great time.
Tam, Box Hill







Celebration cake- Surprise birthday

The cake had to travel to the Yarra Valley. The cake made it,  it looked perfect, Jayde was very happy with it and, It tasted amazing. Thank you so much.
Regards Ross
 Melbourne
Celebration cake- 2nd Birthday

"I contacted Melissa with only a week before my daughter's 2nd birthday, hoping she might be able to make her cake at such late notice. After a couple of quick emails I was assured it could be done. And the end result was magnificent! I can't describe how happy we were with it and exactly like my invite I sent her as a guide. All of the guests raved about it, and she may have a few referrals:) Melissa is an absolute professional and I recommend her to anyone looking for that special cake. I look forward to the next time"
.. Ann-Marie.
 Preston


Celebration cake- Surprise

 Hi Melissa, Thank you so much. The cake was unbelievable! So so so yummy! We were very impressed and our boss loved it!
Regards,  Liz Elsby 
Hawthorn.

Celebration cake- Engagement

Wow its amazing even better then my reference photo... I'm so happy with it and my fiancĂ© loves it too.. Thanks again Melissa :D and the ingredient  list all things used are great :) :D
 Tia
Epping.




Celebration cake- 21st Birthday

Hi Melissa,
Everything went really well, the cake was obviously the centre of attention, and was enjoyed by all!  No problems getting it to the venue,  thanks for the great service!
 Regards,  David 
 Mill Park


Celebration cake- 6th birthday

Melissa,
Just wanted to thank you again for the beautiful cake. Bon, as well everybody else, thought that it was fantastic!
Kind regards,
Lorraine, 
North Ringwood



Mini cake decorating- McDonalds party
Happy New Year Melissa!
I am sorry for the late reply, but business has been flat out. I am just writing to thank you for the wonderful job you and your assistant did for out Christmas party. Everyone was commented on the wonderful creations the children were able to make. Thank you for your patience with the children (and parents!) Thank you also for being so flexible and easy to deal with. I hope you have a successful year with your business and personally. Kind regards,    Nicole Goodfellow, McDonalds Registered Training Organisation

Wedding- Figurines

I contacted Melissa to organise some special figurines for my wedding cake. All it took was an explanation and a few photos and she managed to create exactly what I was after! At a very reasonable price as well! The figurines went perfectly with the novelty cake and were a huge success making it the perfect wedding cake to top off a perfect day! I would highly recommend Elegant Cakes and Party Dates to all.
Miriam Taylor
Perth


Celebration cake- Birthday

Hey Melissa,
Thanks again for making Chloe's birthday cake....the cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing. (don't ask me what I had for lunch yesterday ). Another hit...thanks again!!!!
Fiona McDonald
East Doncaster



Cupcake Decorating Party- 4 year olds

Thanks so much today Melissa for a great day. I will be sure to recommend to others.  Thanks, Sarah. Brighton


Custom cookies-Birthday gift

Hey Mel,
The birthday went well....and the cookies were a MASSIVE hit!!!! As soon as I picked Chloe up from school, she said "those cookies Melissa made were delicious"!!! Then when we had her party one of her friends said "Fiona, those cookie Chloe had at school were awesome"...we had her class break up last Tuesday night and even the Mums were talking about them then!!!!
So thank you, thank you, thank you once again!!!
Fiona McDonald.  East Doncaster



Celebration cake- Minnie mouse

Melissa,
The party went off beautifully and Delanah loved her Minnie cake! The kids loved getting to have slices from the mini cakes, what a great idea! Thank you for helping to make Delanah's birthday so special.

-Moni Schelbachelissa,
Balwyn North




Celebration table- 21st birthday

Hi Mel, Thank you for the amazing dessert for Elise's 21st....such a massive hit!!!!  Every time I have dealt with Elegant Cakes and Party Dates I have been extremely happy and surprised....always great work!
Fiona McDonald. East Doncaster
        


Celebration cake- Collingwood Birthday

The cake was absolutely beautiful, everyone loved it and thought the lemon was just right, not too sweet. Mum was blown away by the Collingwood black and white cake, and said to say thank you for making it for her. I am sure I will have many people asking for your number in the future!
Tanya





Dearest Melissa,
I was really pleased with how the cakes and cupcakes turned out for my son's birthday. Not only they look good, they were very moist and delicious too, and everyone enjoyed it. It was definitely one of the highlights of the party.
Thank you so much for the great product & service! We really appreciate it!
Yenni. Ivanhoe

Dearest Mel,
The cake looks amazing just what I wanted; this is by far the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life; best cake I've ever had - I sincerely thank you for your help! I will definitely recommend you to my friends; if you have any name cards, please do pass them along as most of them are turning 21 this year!
Thank you thank you thank you!
Cash
Melbourne

Absolutely fantastic cake.
Our guests loved the presentation and the taste !
Thank you for making our night so special.
Lisa Eglinsch-Veglinsch
Diamond Creek




I was looking for cookies that looked professionally done, tasted great and were affordable. Elegant cakes and Party dates were the best for the requirements needed and all worked out successfully. The order was easy to place, it was easy to pick up myself and the packaging was wonderful.
All  who ate them loved them and also loved the way they looked.
Kathy Gatsis



 Hi Melissa,
Thank you so much for everything.  He absolutely loved it!!!!
You've been such a great help; I really appreciate it!
Thanks heaps,
 Tracey
Highett



I have had Elegant Cakes and Party Dates create something for four occasions now. Every time I am delighted with the result and it is always well beyond what I expected. Its a joy to deal with someone who knows exactly what to do even with the basic amount of information I give there is always an amazing work of art at the end, that often looks too good to eat!!!  Fiona.  Doncaster East


Thank you Melissa for the cake, everyone loved it- it tasted beautiful and looked great! Everyone has asked where I brought it from and how the photos were done. I'm not sure if you got some pictures of it, so I've enclosed a couple for you to show off your handy work! Thanks again,
Trish Cahill
Box Hill North

Dear Melissa,
Thank you so much for the spectacular cake you made for my daughter's birthday.
Kind regards,
Yolandi
Carlton north
 
 
Melissa, your wedding cake was indeed the talk of the day and the friends back here tell all their people how brilliant the wedding cake was! Thanks again,
Cannelle.  Sydney
Dear Mel,
Thank you for the best wedding cake we could ever dream of!
Mick. Sydney



Dear Melissa,
The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious, very moist. I liked the '60'. I had not thought of that. I hoped you enjoyed yourself, Jessie and Dominic were delightful.
Cheers jan
Box Hill



To dear Melissa,
Thank you so much for the very special "Nativity Scene", chocolate mud cake. We had a Christmas lunch for 60 people which included some of our elderly folk and some residents of the Manningham Centre Aged Care facility. I took the cake around to show each table and they all thought it was fantastic and that you were very clever. The cake was delicious also. May you and your family have a most blessed Christmas.
God bless, Love in Christ,
Ainslee Walker
Pastoral Care Coordinator, Holy Trinity Doncaster.

Hi Melissa,
The cake turned out wonderfully! So beautiful and very tasty too!
We will keep the top layer and try to follow your instructions as best as possible. I think it should keep very well as it tasted like you put plenty of brandy in :-)
Thank you very much
Kirsten and Sean
Mont Albert


"I was thrilled that Elegant Cakes and Party Dates could make my cake for my 40th Birthday party. I left the design up to Melissa giving her the theme from my party invitation. I wanted a surprise and I was so pleased when she revealed the cake in the box - it was magnificent! I had not expected such a marvellous cake. Not only did it look amazing but it tasted delicious as well. A very moist chocolate mud that we were happy to snack on for days after (not that there was much left!)
Thanks for taking such good care of me on my Birthday it was one less thing to worry about." Vickie Burkinshaw. Box Hill



Hi Melissa,
We had a wonderful time and every one loved your cake!
Elegant Cakes and Party Dates is very professional and easy to deal with. All done via e-mail with my ideas attached in pictures.
The cake was presented as described in the e-mail sent to me. Thanks again. The cake was fantastic!
Meredith Van Lierop
Ringwood


Thanks Melissa for you acting so quickly and efficiently to hand make my cake topper, and for going out of your way to get it across to me in WA!

Jess Taylor
Western Australia




Awards for Sugar Art
Craft and Stitches

The Royal Melbourne Show